Hats are potentially one of the most exciting pieces of clothing and, in my mind, maybe one of the most exciting things generally. Some might say that I need to get out more, but these people have lost their sense of child-like wonder. The best thing about hats it that, like sunglasses, they are fun and cheap ones look just as good as ones that cost a lot of $$$.

I'm a sucker for a fedora. I don't care that they are mocked; the fedora is a noble style and a wide brim really suits me. However this winter I will be expanding my collection and investing in a bobble hat. Last summer was all about the small, thin little beanie, in a minimal black or grey. This year it's all about a thick, chunky knit beanie with a huge fluffy pom pom. I think it would looks great in grey, but since I wear a lot of black and greys already I am going to go for a navy blue and red style like the last picture. This way people will be able to see me coming, and I'll be easily found if I get lost in crowd, which I frequently do (it's a short person thing).









Hats are potentially one of the most exciting pieces of clothing and, in my mind, maybe one of the most exciting things generally. Some might say that I need to get out more, but these people have lost their sense of child-like wonder. The best thing about hats it that, like sunglasses, they are fun and cheap ones look just as good as ones that cost a lot of $$$.

I'm a sucker for a fedora. I don't care that they are mocked; the fedora is a noble style and a wide brim really suits me. However this winter I will be expanding my collection and investing in a bobble hat. Last summer was all about the small, thin little beanie, in a minimal black or grey. This year it's all about a thick, chunky knit beanie with a huge fluffy pom pom. I think it would looks great in grey, but since I wear a lot of black and greys already I am going to go for a navy blue and red style like the last picture. This way people will be able to see me coming, and I'll be easily found if I get lost in crowd, which I frequently do (it's a short person thing).









Post a Comment

Contact

Instagram

© Brunch & Brains
Design by The Basic Page